Monday, February 18, 2013

I am officially an American-Mexican immigrant!

Hola, 
It has been a great week here in Mexico, My fingers are a little cold and so I hope it wont take me too long to type this letter, my hands are moving really slow. Ja Ja (Ha ha in spanish)
First off . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!  That is so cool that you were born just a few years ago on this coming Friday,  I hope you have a great Birthday, I sent you a card I hope you receive it soon.
A lot happened this week,  number one, I am no longer an illegal immigrant to Mexico,  I don't think you guys knew, but there where a lot of problems with the visas of the people who came down to Mexico with me.  We really had to keep it on the down low so that we wouldn't get deported ja ja.  But now I am officially an American-Mexican immigrant!  We had to go downtown almost all day signing papers.  It was pretty boring but really cool, because all of my buddies from the MTC were there and we got to talk about all our experiences.  It was pretty cool.
I also got super sick this week, I don't think I have ever been so sick in my life,  I couldn't even stand up, and every time I did I was running to the bathroom to throw up,  I have never been sick in Mexico.  We don't really know what it was because my companion and I ate all the same things,  but I think it were some hot dogs that a sister in the ward gave us. . .  that was kind of bummy.  But the members of the ward really took care of me, they brought me chicken noodle soup, and that was good.   And then some other Elders heard I was sick, so they brought me a pizza, and it was good too but really didn't help out to much ja ja.  I even tried working hard that day, because we had a lot of appointments, but I threw up 4 times in my personal study and so we called the President and he said it was better to stay home.  I am feeling a lot better now and working super hard.
The Pope´s resignation has really affected the work.  A lot of people were disillusioned by that and are listing to us.  Sergio who was a catholic missionary was really affected by that and since then he has been reading the Book of Mormon every day.  We will have to see where that takes him.  He's a great guy no matter what he decides.
We had camibios (companion changes) but me and Elder Carver didn't change.  This  next cambio is only going to be for 4 weeks.
That's cool that you are painting the house.  That is always fun.  I have done that a ton here.  We are going to do it in two weeks in our new apartment which is right above our old apartment. and the other Elderes are going to live in our old apartment so that should be fun.
That would be awesome if the Jeppsons were at the airport too.  You know they're family to me.  Glad to hear that you are all doing well and having an awesome time.  Love you all a ton.
Con Muchísimo Amor,
Elder Joe Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell