Tuesday, February 5, 2013

These last 3 months are going to be the best months of my mission

Hola,
It has been a great week here in Mexico and a lot of awesome cool stuff happened this week.  First Elder Nelson from the Quorum of the Twelve came to talk with us.  He was here to talk to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) here in Mexico and 50 missionaries from our mission where invited.  It was so cool to hear an apostle of the Lord and the spirit was really strong.  The church is making a new MTC out of an old church high school here in Mexico!!!  Elder Nelson said all of the missionaries who go to Mexico or Latin America or Canada will go to this MTC and it is going to be really big. One of the biggest, if not the biggest in the world.  Six of the twelve apostles were here for that announcement.
 
I had a great week with my companion! We worked super hard and we had a lot of fun.  We are really learning to work together which has been way awesome.  I am glad to hear that you are all doing well it sounds like you are all having a super fun time.
 
Julio has been doing great!  He has been a faithful member of the church since his baptism,  I am a little worried about his other foot because it is infected and If it doesn't get any better he might lose it so please keep him in your prayers. But whatever happens it will be for the best, I know it and he knows it and we are not losing faith or hope.
 
One of our investigators Jessica wants to get baptized so bad but doesn't have the money to get married. However, I woke up this morning with a feeling like she is going to get baptized this week. I am not exactly how, but I feel like it will happen.  So I will keep you posted on that.
 
I cant believe that there are no longer Twinkies in the United States.  I was pretty upset when I heard that . . . 
A new shirt would be great for my birthday and a new journal too.  I think I might run out of paper in the next couple of weeks due to the fact I have been writing more in my journal.
 
We had a conference of the leaders of the mission this last week, and an Elder said to me, "your time, (my hey day) in the mission is over".  I thought about that a lot and it bothered me a ton and I couldn't really sleep because I was thinking about it so much.  But I think it is not going to be like that.  These last 3 months are going to be the best months of my mission in every aspect, not for him or anyone else but for the Lord and myself.  So these last couple months are going to be a blast.
 
I love you all thanks for the letter,  I hope you all have a great week.
 
Love Elder Joe Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell