Monday, November 26, 2012

Short letter! Transferred!!!!

Hola,
It has been a super great, busy awesome week here in Mexico.  I don't have my preparation day this week and I got to go work so I am just going to write this really fast.  It was a pretty cool week. I was in the trio with Elder Anderson and Elder Diaz and that was so much fun. We celebrated Thanksgiving together but I will have to fill you more in on that next week.  The other half of the week I worked in Coyoacan, the richest area of the mission.  It was pretty wierd but it was cool.  I worked there with the assistants and the secretaries of the mission.  We also had a ton of fun.  but I am most excited for my transfers.  I will be going to Iztacalco!!!!   Yep I am leaving  Iztapalapa for the first time in 18 months.  I will have to fill you in more about Iztapalapa when I get home.  I will not be a zone leader this next change and I am super stoked for all the time that I will have!  I will be with Elder Chronister from Las Vegas.  I don't know him but everyone tells me he is super cool.  He has 5 months in the mission, so this should be pretty dang fun. Thanks for your letter mom, I will write you more next week and let you know whats going on. love you tons.
Con muchìsimo amor,
Elder Joe Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell