Monday, March 12, 2012

Sore feet and holy shirts!



(translation)-Pharmacy of God
 

Rainy day!
 Hola,
It has been a good week!  A little tough because my companion Elder Perez has been sick, and he is still not getting better.  But the work is moving along nicely!
Yes. I got your valentines last Monday night!  Thank you very much.  I love all of you.  I am glad to hear that you had a good birthday Dave!  Dall  work hard in track!  Katie work hard on those delicious pizzas ha ha!
So, this week my feet just started bleeding and bleeding, it was horrible and I was in a lot of pain walking around all day!  I thought it was because something to do with all of my blisters or something like that.  But I showed my companion one night after working and he said that I had little bugs in my shoes that where eating my feet!!  Not the top of my feet, only the bottom, we talked to the members who live below us and they told me to rub them with oil every night to kill the bugs and put this cream stuff in my shoes! Not fun.  but now my feet are healing up nicely.
This week we had a lot of investigators in the church which was awesome! and we received a referral of a family and we are going to visit them tomorrow.  I am way excited.  One of the investigators we have is Lilia she is Christian, the kind that clap there hands and shout "Hallelujah" her sister is a member in Tijuana, and when her sister came down to visit her in December she brought her to the church.  She didn't like the church at all because she said it was very boring.
Well.  We had a great lesson with her a couple of weeks ago,  and we promised her that if she came to church with us again she would feel the spirit very strongly and enjoy it more.  She was very reluctant but she accepted.  We were supper stressed trying to make that church experience the most wonderful she had had, we put her with the ladies in the ward who are always supper happy and things like that.  And at the end she said she liked it, and that she was going to do her part to see if the church is true.
So this week we asked her if she would be baptized.  She said that she had no doubt in her mind or her heart that the church was true, that she wanted to be baptized.  That as she read the book of mormon and prayed she felt the love of god more in her life and every time she goes to church she likes it more and more.  We are going to have her baptism this Saturday.  The whole ward is pretty excited for that because she is a neat lady.
If you could send a couple (one or two) white shirts,  I have really big holes in just about all of them.  I will send you pics next week of my shirts. And floss threaders would be nice as well. but everything is great here.I love you all and will write you next week!
Con Muchismo Amor,
Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell