Monday, March 19, 2012

Trasferred! I'm going to miss the area Ixtla!!

Hola,
it has been a great week  here in Mexico, so much to talk about.  A lot happened this week.  Best of all we had the baptism of Lilia and she was so excited.  We went and visited her on Tuesday and she said that that she had prayed about the baptism, and she felt a love of her Savior like she had never felt before in her life.  She also said that she knew that this is what she needs to do.  It was pretty cool.  The baptism was great.  Baptisms always stress me out because I want it to be perfect and there is always some little thing that goes wrong that really bugs me. But its all good.  
 
We also made brownies on Monday! They were delicious and my investigators loved them.  We got a lot of referrals this week and  the Bishop said that his gospel principles class is more full than it has ever been.
 
Dal? and Dave? and Kate? at the same dance?  Oh boy, sounds like a party!!!  Congrats Dave on becoming a teacher, remember "with great power comes great responsibility" -(Spider man ha ha) 
That's way cool that you are having night games Janaye like we used to.  When I get back I will play with you guys too!
 
It was weird, I had totally forgotten about March Madness and then Thursday morning we were walking to an appointment. and I thought, MARCH MADNESS! its kind of a bummer that we cant all watch it together this year but, its all good. We can do it in 2014 ha ha.
 
Oh big news.  I am changing areas and really am super bummed about that! This area is great.  Usually the trainers have two transfers with the new companion but the Mission President asked me to be the district leader in Mirasoles.  It is in the delegación Iztapalapa still, but I don't know how it is.  I don't feel ready to be leader of a district and I didn't sleep real well during the night, just thinking about it.  But I will do my best to help the other missionaries with whom I serve as well as my companion and investigators.
 
My new companion is going to be Elder Sweeting from Las Vegas.  I know him, he is pretty cool.  I am kind of nervous because I have never had a companion from the united states in the mission field.  I think its funny, my first couple weeks here I would have done anything to have an North American companion and now I am nervous to have one. but its going to be cool, I am going to learn a lot and am grateful for this opportunity to serve.
I have pics but I cant send them on this computer, so I will send them next week.
I love you all and hope you have another great week.
Con Muchismo Amor,
Elder Joe Fuell

2 comments:

  1. Joe is such a good example and a great kid! Way to go Brenda and Louie, you did a fantastic job! You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ischalyn, I have no doubt that you and Nate will have children who do the same!!! Thank you for your kind words!!

      Delete

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell