Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It is the best decision I have ever made!!!


Hola,
It has been an amazing week down here in Mexico. I am glad to hear that you are all doing well and having fun with your various summer activities.

 I am having so much fun and working so hard . . . its probably why I am so tired.  You can tell the ward that I am having the time of my life!

Janaye, thank you for your pictures, they are all super awesome!  I will put some up in my new house.  Oh yeah, we are changing houses due to the fact that it is infested with cockroaches (big ones!!) and rats keep trying to come up out of the toilet.(big ones!!).

 We had a baptism this week of Sarah.  I have lots of pics but I am still looking for a way to send them to you.  Here are some pics that Elder Brito just sent me.  I love my companion Elder Rios, we are working really well together!  When we teach we always say the exact same thing that the other was thinking.  We teach and work really well together and are having a blast.

The family of the bishop is awesome.  The wife of the bishop is from the Yucatan and just came back from visiting and she brought back some of the best tasting and most wild looking fruit I have ever seen in my life.  Avocados and Mangos as big as my head!!

After the baptism we had on Saturday we went to meat with Sarah. Her whole family was there and felt the spirit really strong.  We asked them what is holding them back from being baptized, and they said "nothing, when can we be baptized?"  So we will be baptizing the rest of Sarah's family on the 21st of next month!

Being a zone leader is fun!! Sometimes it is difficult and I am always tired, but I love all of the Elders in my zone.  We had an activity Sunday with all of the district leaders and their companions and the spirit was so strong.  Everyone is working super hard right now and our zone is baptizing a ton,!! I hope we can keep it up and improve.

The new President still hasn't arrived.  He will come this Saturday, I will probably see him Monday at the earliest when we go to the offices.  I will miss President Chavez, but I am super excited to work with the new president too.
 
I cant believe how quick my mission is going!! Sometimes I wish I could just put the time on pause, but I cant.  I am enjoying every minute of my mission.....It is the best decision I have ever made.  I love you all a ton.

Con Muchismo Amor,
Elder Joe Fuell










No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell