Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Way to go family!!!! You all are rocking the missionary world!

Hola,
What a great week down here.  It has been super fun, and I was super stoked to hear about all the awesome announcements.  Lindy!  I am super excited for you! You will be an awesome missionary!  My companion says you can write him if you want.  Justin!  I am sad that you will no longer be serving in the Riverton area...I was looking forward to seeing you there, but its all good, you will have an awesome time down there in Florida, and I am super proud of you!!!  Way to go family!!!! You all are rocking the missionary world!
 
News of the Week:
I met the new President. He is way cool, and loving. (I think it was this week . . . this week has been a blur)
 
There was something wrong with all the chicken in Iztapalapa, like chicken flu or something like that. Anyway I was the only one in my zone who didn't get sick. but everyone is getting better,  I think it is over.  I am just trying to stay away from the chicken for right now, but its tuff when 90% of your diet consists of chicken and rice.
 
We had my first zone conference today in which my companion and I were in charge of.  It was a ton of fun.  I love my zone a lot and it is super fun trying to help them to have more success.  I talked about reducing "bottle necks" in helping our investigators progress.  (I don't know how I remembered about bottle necks dad, but thanks for teaching me ha ha).  It went super well!
 
Dall and Dave, I hope you enjoyed your bacon sundae's and I am glad to hear that you are all enjoying yourselves up in Washington.  Sounds like you are having a blast.   You will have to do it again sometime when I get back.
 
We found a super awesome investigator this week.  His name is Alberto.  He saw us walking on the other side of the street and chased us down for 5 minutes.   When he contacted us he told us that he wanted to learn more about God.  Tat is not something that we hear every day as missionaries.  I gave him a pamphlet of the Restoration, and when we came back the other day for the appointment he said he had prayed and he knows that it is true.  I know people are prepared to receive this gospel.  That things like this aren't coincidences.  When he contacted us he thought we where Jehovah's witness's but after  he received an answer to his prayers he has no desires to leave this church.  It is crazy how stuff like that work sometimes.  I am happy for this opportunity I had to help him come unto Christ,  even though I didn't do that much.  I love you all and hope that you are all having a wonderful time.  stay safe.
 
Con Muchisimo Amor,
Elder Joe Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell