Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Life is super good!!! (Pics)

Hola,
It was a great week here in Mexico!   It was very hard, but I learned a lot about what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.
This week there where a lot of problems in the zone, ranging from sicknesses to testimonies, so for most of the week, me and Elder Rios have been riding on the bus. And the times we had in our area weren't much better than that, but I leaned great lessons on hope, patience, and diligence and I know that we are going to see some awesome miracles this coming week.

This week we had an awesome opportunity to work with one of the senior missionaries in our mission. His name is Elder Olrigerre from Australia.  It was really an awesome experience.  He is one of my heroes!!He is old and he came out here with us and worked like a mad man, and when he taught with us, he taught with such power and testimony.  It was an awesome experience.  When I am old I want to go on a bunch of missions with my wife like he has.

We did have one really cool experience this week.  We went to the church to give a piano lesson and the person didn't show, so we where thinking of who we could go visit with and we both felt that we should go visit the familia Porras.  When we arrived we found the our investigator Marina crying because her daughter of 17 years just ran away to live with her boy friend. She said that she felt so bad but remembered us and the good feeling she had had when we visited.  So she pulled out the Book of Mormon and started to read.
She said she felt like what was written there on the page was written just for her in that moment and she says that she knows that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Her husband came in half way through the lesson and he said that this is what his family needs to be more unified.  They are super awesome! They have to get them married before we can baptize them, but they should be getting baptized sometime next month.
Elder Fuell with Elder Rios and others

The difference between a new shirt and one that is 15 months old
Dallin, that's cool you are working in the pharmacy!!  Hannah and I use to make those pictures on the computer and send them to each other.  Who is all working at the pharmacy now?  Still the same old crew?

Life is super good, I love you all and hope you have an awesome week.


Con Muchismo Amor,
Elder Joe Fuell
Elder Fuell with Elder Rios and a new covert
Elder Fuell with other Missionaires
 
As Joe was sending me the pics, I had a brief moment where we were able to chat and here is some of that conversation:


> On 8/7/12, Louie Fuell <louie@ghid.org> wrote:
 Me:   Is there anything else you need?  Mom and I are sending some more
 shirts....and after looking at the pics, you need them.    Did you send
 the tape back yet?

Joe:  I am still working on it, I will have the tape done by next week.
 Right now I am pretty good with everything, I cant really think of
 anything I need.  

Me:   How do you like the new mission president?  Whats he like?
 

Joe:  He is awesome.  I really like him a lot.  I have already learned a ton from him.  I need to go now. I love you guys have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell