Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I am having the time of my life!!! (Pictures)



Hola,
It has been a great week here in Mexico.
I am glad to hear that you are all doing well and that you are receiving so many awesome blessings.  I am having the time of my life, working as hard as I can and loving the work.

Things have been going great with me and Elder Stauffer.  He is from Utah Valley, and is cool.  We have been working really well together. Everyone knows us around here as the "two white guys".  I don't care what the call us, I am just glad that they are talking about us, which opens them up to receive the gospel.

This week we had a scare.  We walked out of a lesson and the streets where empty and all the business's where closed.  It was really weird,  because in my 16 months here I have never seen Iztapalapa without people.  Then  President called us and told us to get in our house and call all the missionaries and tell them to do the same.  So we where in our house all day.  I couldn't relax because some elders wouldn't answer their phones.  In the end all was well it was just a scare of rumors that where being passed around in the media.   So everything is fine and will be fine.  There was really no reason to worry but it was an interesting experience.  

Because of that experience for two or three days we could only go to certain appointments and couldn't contact people, but this was a great opportunity to work with the ward in missionary work.  Now the ward is super excited and we have plans to bring over 50 non members to general conference between our ward and the other ward in our building.

Everything is super great.  I love you all and hope you have a great week.


Con Muchismo amor,
Elder Joe Fuell

Joe's District Teaching at a booth

Joe Teaching

Taking pictures

Getting a bite to eat

Hanging with the other Elders

Taking pictures before baptism

Elder Fuell with Elder Rios(glasses) and other missionaries

Baptism

On the way home after a long, long day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell