Monday, April 29, 2013

My last great week in Mexico City!!!

Hola,
It has been an amazing week here in Mexico.  It must have been the quickest week of my life.  We had our zone confrence on Wedensday.  President Valadez had Elder Poston, Elder Anderson and I share our testimonies with the two zones.  It was a cool experience.  I have been in the zone Ermita for 6 months now and I have made lots of friends here.
 
We went to the temple on Friday, that was super cool.  The Temple here is very unique and it was just an amazing experience to go and feel the spirit and peace that is always there.
 
We put three baptisimal dates this week.  It was the first lesson for each one of them.  We just came and we said "we are here to baptize you and this is why . . . (restoration of the Gospel) . . . so will you get baptized on this day?" It was pretty cool because they were really cool people that we found.  I will have to stay in contact with Elder Escobedo so I can hear about their baptisms and progression in the church.
 
Congrats Katie with your board exam and Dal qualifying for state, and Dave being a beast at running ha ha.
 
I just want to thank everyone for all the support that I have recieved durring these last two years, especially from my parents and my family.  I also want to thank all the people who followed my blog,  I hope you enjoyed reading my letters and that your testimony has been strengthened, I enjoyed writing them!!  It was always a testimony builder for me to look back at my week and see the hand of the Lord in my work.
I want to thank all the awesome people of Mexico City who ever listened to me and let me into their home. The people here are the best!! I want to bare my testimony to all of you that I know that we have a Heavenly Father who cares for us and helps us in our lives.  I know that Jesus Christ died so we can live and suffered for our consolation.  I know that this, The gospel of Jesus Christ (the things we need to do to return to live with God) has been restored to the earth through a prophet of God.  The Book of Mormon is eveidence of that Restoration.  I know that prayers are heard and answered. I wouldnt say these things unless I knew that they where true.  I love you all.
Con todo el amor de mi corazón,
Elder Joe Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell