Monday, April 8, 2013

Conference was Awesome!!!!

Hola,
It has been a great week here in Mexico.  I have especially enjoyed listening to the conference talks.  They were very inspiring.  They really got me pumped up to finish strong.  While listening to the conference talks, I felt specific people that I need to help in these last couple of weeks, so I am going to do all I can to help them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!! I hope you had a great one, I know you will do awesome on your board exam!  For my birthday my companion and I went to a buffet on Saturday before conference.  It was a breakfast buffet and we ate so much, because it was really good!!! It was American and Mexican breakfast food.
We went on intercambios (exchanges) with the sisters of Del Valle this last week.  It is a really nice area.  With sister missionaries you don't actually split up the companionship.  You just work with them.  It was kind of weird teaching with 4 missionaries, but it was kind of cool too.
We went with the family of Roberto, our investigator that died this last week.  They have become much more receptive since the death of Roberto.  They had a lot of questions for us about the life after this life and what we have to do to be eternal families.  The spirit was super strong, and the wife of Roberto came to general conference.  It was so awesome!! 
This week I really tried to share more experiences that I have had on the mission, my companion too.  When we did this, it really brought the spirit and helped to give the investigators more vision.  We also are working with a couple of part member families who are super cool.  We are finally gaining their trust and so I hope that we will be able to see some more progression now.
That is awesome Dall and Dave about your track meet.  Keep up the good work.  Janaye and Tom too, I am glad to hear you are all doing well.  I love you all
Con Muchísimo amor,
Elder Joe Fuell
P.S.  - Joe forwarded on an itinerary that his mission office had sent him.  He gets home on May 1st.  He said, " I just got this.....It's Crazy!!!!!  I love you guys and I guess I will see you in three weeks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell