Monday, November 21, 2011

The Fresh Prince of Quetzal

Hola,
This week has been great, but really hard, but really great!! But I dont have that much to talk about this week, because all we did was go back and forth to the doctors all week because my companion has been sick.  It turns out that he has sinusitis and he has a lot of pain in his head.  So the doctors we go to work where the Mexico City Temple is, Its beautiful!!  So I dont mind going to much, but I would rather be working, so I was a little bumbed on our ride back from the doctors, because we werent really working and we wouldnt be able to really work for the next week.  But when we got home someone had slid a poem, in english, under our door about how the Savior suffered all things for us, and it made me think less about myslef and more about my companion and what I could do to help him.
 
So Elder Luna was being impatient with his pills becasue he wants to work too and a lady in our ward told us that if we got one spoonfull of salt in one liter of water and squirt it up his nose with a syringe it would help clear things up.  But while I was outside making a phone call (because we dont have service in our house) He put three big spoonfulls in a small cup of water and squirted it up his nose.  He was in a lot of pain and so I called the doctor, since I new it is not good to have anything but the 9% saline otherwise it kills the cells, so I called Dr. Ruiz the doctor for our mission and told him everything, and he told me that I had to flush all that salt out, so I was pumping water up his nose. and it was all pretty crazy, but that was Friday and he says he is doing better today.
 
Derek and Ashely Congrats with the baby!! I never recieved a letter from grandma Frei, when did she send it?  I dont know if you guys have ever noticed in the Disney movies, I never did, but all the princes are tall and white, and as my companion says, has eyes of color.  Well, all of the three and four year old girls in our ward noticed, and they think I am their prince.  It really wasnt to bad until Elder Luna gave a talk this sunday about being a little child, and how these little girls really are princesses' and are in search of a prince.  So now everyone in the ward is calling me, "your magesty", and "your highness", and stupid stuff like that.  At first it bothered me, but now I just play along.
 
I hope you all have a great thanksgiving, and Janaye I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I love you all.  Out of all the blessings I have in my life you, my family, are what I am most greatful for.
 
Con Muchisimo Amor,
Elder Joe Fuell
(The Fresh Prince of *Quetzal)
 
*Quetzal is my ward :)

1 comment:

  1. Joe's letters are so fun to read! Thanks for posting them for us all to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell