Monday, November 14, 2011

No transfer!!! Staying in Iztapalapa

Hola,
It has been another great week in mexico.  It is going by so quick, I cant believe it has already been six months.  We got the call from our District Leader this morning telling Elder Luna and I that we would both be staying in the same area for another six weeks.  I am cool with that because this is my home. I was telling Elder Luna that I could stay in this area my whole mission and he just laughed at me.  That is cool because we will be in this ward durring the holidays.
They dont have Thanksgiving here, but my bishop brick is doing a Thanksgiving thing with the ward, with turkey tacos and stuff like that, so that should be cool.  All the guys in my district are going to pitch in and by a turkey for Christmas.  I cant believe it is almost Thanksgiving!!! and then Christmas!!!  It is just going by way to fast.
We put a baptisimal date with marivel, the miricle lady from last week.  I really feel like the spirit led us to her.
Today I was reading about one of the miricles that Christ performed.  There was a paralytic and he had the disease for 38 years and had been waiting to go into this water to heal himself, but because he was paralytic he could never get to the water to heal himself.  Christ found him, and because of his faith healed him.  There are many people in the world who are waiting to be healed, but cant do it by themselves.  That is why we are here, to bring others unto Christ so they can be healed.  Not just missionaries, but everyone.  I love you all, and glad to hear you are doing good.
Con Muchisimo Amor
Elder Joe Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell