Monday, April 16, 2012

Another earthquake!!!! I slept through this one.

Hola,
It has been another great week in Mexico, here is the news.
We slept through a pretty large earthquake, (I had no idea).
I received the letters from both grandmas, and I have already sent you letters telling how much I love you both.
The zone leaders lost my birthday package on the bus! What a wonderful birthday surprise ha ha.. Its all good because President Chavez said he will reimburse whatever the cost was.
Elder Brito is my new companion here, he is way cool and a hard worker, he wants to learn English really bad so we are just about always speaking English in the house which is way good.  It has been awesome working with Elder Brito.  He is from Tabasco.  He is a really hard worker and we have been having a lot of success.  Everything is pretty good.
I love reading the Book of Mormon with my investigators, there were a couple of times when we did that this week and the spirit was just super strong. I also talked in church last Sunday.  I talked about prayer, and shared the marble story ha ha.

I cant really remember anything huge that happened this week, but I know there was . . . all the weeks start to blend together when you do the same thing everyday ha ha.  I will take better notes next week so the letter next week will be a bit more descriptive.
I love you all,  have a safe trip and a fun time mom.
 
Con Muchisimo Amor,
Elder Joe Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell