Monday, May 28, 2012

A great week for our investigators

Hola,
What a week here in Mexico.  We are just running on full cylinders all the time, so right now I am really enjoying my preparation day.  Just cleaning the house and stuff.  Thanks a ton for the pictures.  I loved them glad to see that you are all doing well.
 
This week was key for a lot of our investigators.  We went in to teach one of our investigators, Angelica this week, not really knowing what we where going to teach, and we sat there and listened.  Just after listening for a couple of minuets she started to cry, and said that she feels really bad for things that she has done in the past and said she knows that we can help her.  It was awesome!!!  Listening is so fundamental in missionary work . . . and in life.
 
I went to the offices to renew my visa this week so I got to see all my old friends from the MTC (Missionary Training Center).  It was good to see them, we will be going to the Mexican Embassy to tie up loose ends this next week. 
 
We had the baptism of Fransisco this week, the old man who sells hub caps, he asked if I could baptize him.  It was a really cool experience and he said he felt awesome.  We are gearing up for a couple more baptisms this week with Jeni and Karen.  Satan is working hard on Jeni right now, everyone in the world seems to be against her in this decision,  but she has received an answer to her prayers and I hope that she can remain faithful to that.
 
I have had the opportunity to see a lot of people change this week.  I know that through the gospel of Jesus Christ    people can change for the better!  Everyday I try to be better and try to live more like the Savior. 
 
I love you all!!
Con Muchisimo Amor,
Elder Joe Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell