Monday, May 14, 2012

It was great talking to the family yesterday!!!!!

Hola,
 
It has been a great week here in Mexico with a great ending (talking with you guys.)  It was kind of a busy week and we had a lot of meetings.  I like meetings, but sometimes  I just need to get up and walk around.  Its hard to stay seated for 7 hrs when you are used to walking around in the street all day long. 
Like I said on the phone, this Saturday we went to the Temple to see a family get sealed together for all time and eternity that Elder Brito had baptized a year ago.  It was an awesome experience to see a family sealed together.  I hope I get to see it again before I leave but hopefully with my own converts.
 
We have this new investigator and her name is Jeny and she is super cool.  She is a friend of a member who invited her to come to church.  It was cool, this last Sunday she told us that after our lesson with her at her friends house she went home and her mom was really mad at her sister and took it out on her (jeny) too and said that she is waisting her time with us (the missionaries and the church). Her mom left and she was thinking about what we had taught and she decided to pray to see if this was true and if that she could be comforted.  She said she immediately felt better and she new that it was true, and then her mom got home, and was happier and said that she was sorry and that this was something good that she is doing and that she would support her in this decision.  The mom also said that her other sister should come take the lessons with her to come closer to God.
Another Testimony that God listens to prayers and answers them.  It was a great experience....my highlight for the week.
 
My work-out consists of the basics: running in the morning,a variety push ups, sit ups, etc.  Oh and we have a pull up bar, or we made a pull up bar ha ha.  We only have 30 minutes to work out but I like to work out longer on our preparation days.
 
I went to look for shirts today and they didn't have any short sleeved.  I don't know if you could send me some?  I can send you the pesos that they gave me for the reimbursement.  Let me know what works the best.  I am still good on peanut butter, fortunately all of my (Mexican) companions hate peanut butter.  I am guess-ta mating that I will run out about the end of July, but I will let you guys know. 
 
I was thinking the other day of how we have the little DVD players in the house to watch the missionary training stuff.  I was thinking it would be super cool, if you guys could burn me some talks from conference  (videos in Spanish) and send them to me, if not, its all good, I just thought it would be cool.
 
I love you all.  It was awesome to talk to you all yesterday.  Take care and I will talk to you again at Christmas.
 
Con Muchisimo Amor,
Elder Joe Fuell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell