Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!!



Hola,
It has been a great week here in Mexico.  I really cant complain about the weather!!Sounds like it has been pretty crazy up there but that's cool that you will be having a warm Halloween.  It was pretty wild this week because we have been changing a lot of things up, working more with members and stuff like that.  I really like working with the members, because we get to help strengthen their testimonies and baptize their friends..Its like two birds with one stone. 
 
 We have brought our ward mission leader out of inactivity and we plan to have a lot of success in the month of November.  Tuesday and Wednesday I was a little stressed out because we have Elder Benjamin de Hoyos of the 70 coming to our zone conference this next week and the President needs everything to be perfect.  So we are just working our butts off with that right now.  I am excited for it!  This time we only have to conduct and not teach anything.  It should be good training.  We've made an appointment with the whole zone this Wednesday to clean the church.

I have a testimony that the Lord can really comfort us and give us guidance,  I had to turn to him with all this stuff that we are doing and he has shown me how I should do it.  The lord gives us weaknesses so we can be humble . . . yep, that's important!!!
 
Here in Constitution, we put a baptismal date with Suzana.  She is awesome and loves the church, she is one of the oldest people I have taught, she is like 85ish, I am not really sure her age but I know she is really old.   
Other than that not a ton going on, trying to help everyone stay positive,  I guess that's whats important no? I love you all!!    Have an awesome Halloween!
Con Muchísimo amor,
Elder Joe Fuell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell