Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Spiritual Marathon!!!!!! (pics)

Zone leaders and the Oillataguerre`s(Senior Couple on the left) and President (Right)
Hola,
It has been another Amazing week down here in Mexico, let me tell you why:
I will start off by General Conference, it was awesome!  I cant believe all the awesome things that are going on in the world right now!  And now the missionaries are going to come even younger!! I am stoked!  It is so cool.  I learned so much.  When we got done with conference I felt like I had run a spiritual marathon.  It was good and we had a lot of investigators that came and I know that every talk they heard helped them.  It was also really cool to see a lot of my converts at the stake center.  I am so impressed with them they are all turning into little missionaries.  Just about all of my converts brought a friend to general conference.  One of my friends, Elder Andersen from South Salt Lake made me a disk of general conference yesterday so now we can listen to it for the next six months. it is going to be awesome.
I went on intercambios this week with Elder Reyes.  He is new and from Guatemala and is a great missionary.  He gets downtrodden a bit so I decided I would show him how to have fun on the mission.  We must have found 24 new people that day and we had a blast. We where doing whatever crazy thing we could do to get the peoples attention to listen to us.  I even wrote a rap in Spanish,  it is pretty good I am not going to lie.

This week President called us and asked us if we would go give a blessing to Elder Cruz that has health problems and would be returning to his home the next day.  I have known Elder Cruz for a long time, he had had cancer before and now it came back.  He asked the President if Elder Stauffer and I could come to give him the blessing because we were his friends.  It was an honor and an experience I will never forget. The spirit was really strong.

This Monday is going to be my preparation day.  I don't know if I will leave or not but if I leave I will let you know.  If I stay, I have some families in mind for Christmas stuff that you could send.

Joe and Elder Sweetin


Joe enjoying the rain


Nice hat!!


Joe cleaning out the Baptismal Font


There's a hole in my shirt!
 I love you all and hope that you have an awesome week
Con Muchisimo amor,
Elder Fuell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Joe Fuell

Elder Joe Fuell